When you are moving, there are many things to think about. One of the most important things to consider is how much money you are spending on your move. Depending on where you live and what type of tax bracket you fall into, some of your moving expenses may be deductible.
One of the most common deductible expenses for Greensboro local movers is the cost of packing and moving your belongings. The IRS defines packing and moving expenses as “the costs associated with preparing your items for transport, such as buying boxes, wrapping paper, tape and bubble wrap.”
Image Source Google
If you are claiming a deduction for your move, make sure to include all of the following information in your tax return:
1) The total cost of packing and moving your items.
2) The approximate weight of each item.
3) The date the item was packed and moved.
4) The name, address and phone number of the person who packed and moved your belongings.
5) The estimated time the person packed and moved your belongings, including the date and time it was picked up or delivered.
6) The name of each shipping company used.
So, if you're looking for a reliable and affordable long distance moving company in Greensboro, NC, then your best bet is definitely the professionals at Long Distance Movers. They offer competitive rates and a wide range of services to choose from, so you can be sure that your belongings will be safe and handled with care from start to finish. If you're ever in the market for a trustworthy mover, then make sure to give these guys a try.